Kamis, 28 Agustus 2008

Who am I?

Who am I? Im Yoshi. well, Yoshi loves animal, and cat is the most animal that I love most.
I have 2 sisters. The older one lives in bali. and she 6 years older than me.
she is work in bali and may be will stay there.
my 2 nd sister 3 years older than me. She lives with me in Jogjakarta. my 2nd sist has in the same university and same fakulty and same prodi with me.

Im a fat gils, and I really enjoy my fat body. ^^ I have an ideologi,
I do not wanna look sexy for 'eyes catching' and of course for following the trend or fashion.
I really tanks God for my body, and I appreciate it.
if now I have a diet, it because my healty priority.

I love Japan most! I love everything about Japan ( the music, culture, and also the language) when I was in the Senior High School i choosed the japan language lesson. I really enjoy it. Actually I wanna be a Japan Literature Student
but because my laziness to get the form, i take PBI.
It's not prove that i hate english. i love it, but not much as i love Japan.

English is a beautyful language, but I think Japan has a mysterious athmosphere to me.
I love to read (novel,komiks,etc.) and I love to sleep, sing and play.
the last is, i think English is the beautiful language, and I guess I start to love this language.

7 komentar:

Rosa Wuri mengatakan...

Finally....
You successed create your blog...
\(^8^)/ *hugs*

agnes siwi mengatakan...

Hai Yoshiiiiiiii!!!! I like the soun shiiiii in your name.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Please help me Yoshiiii!
My pronunciation is bad
My grammar is poor
Huhuhuhu

Have a nice day!!!!!

Josephine mengatakan...

poor me...
just 2 commans!
hiks

Unknown mengatakan...

hi yos!
i like your pic, hhe..
yea i think our top priority is being healthy, no matter how our bodies look like..
well i also love japanese language and music as well. japan is so cool! hehe..
but now let's enjoy english. cheer up!

Unknown mengatakan...

well thanks for your comment..
let's enjoy PBI! hehe..
yea i still remember lani. she's doing her music well! i'd love to see her perform again..

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

Hi Yoshiiii,,!!
u r righT., my phone is very oLd,. But don't ThinK thaT my hP is so strong,,
yeah,strong at the inside but not at the outside..hehe,,^^
why u often discuss about my phoNe??hehe..
Btw,u r loves cat, i'm too
u r love everything about japanese, i'm too...
=D
u know, my cat has lost for about 1week. oh, No!!
poor me..hikz..hikz..T_T
Nice to CU..

ReY_Cassiopea mengatakan...

hi....Yooooshiiii
can u speak japanese???
I like japanese too
I wish i can speak japanese too
can u teach me???
all i know is "arigato" and "watasiwa" I don't know if the word that i write is right or wrong..Ho3..

Hope u have a wonderful day